- Parking – the parking lot at the Princess Diana/Chris Graham Fields is not available for parents/players. We are asking you to use the back parking lot of the Chestnut Hills Development Rec Centre (formerly the Pickering Rec Centre) at 1867 Valley Farm Road as it will better facilitate social distancing as well as provide a larger number of parking spots to help with the entering and exiting of the parking lot.
- The Princess Diana/Chris Graham Fields are a short walk to the south from the parking lot.We ask that you follow the path and practice social distancing.
- To help manage social distancing we ask that you do your best to limit the number of family members that you will be bringing to the game/sessions.It is important social distancing is practiced, as per social distancing requirements of the Province of Ontario, while watching your child. ONLY players and coaches are permitted on the team sidelines.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask from the parking lot to the field and from the field to the parking lot.Players are not required to wear a mask when participating.We encourage spectators, while they are observing social distancing, to wear masks while at the field.
- We ask that you bring hand sanitizer to the field.Parents/players are to hand sanitize prior to entering the field area and at the field at the conclusion of the game.
- Please do not come to the game if anyone in your household is not feeling well. An easy review of this is to use the Ontario Covid Self Assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ on Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
- Players need to clearly mark their name on their water bottle and it should have a lid on it.We recommend that you bring the water bottle in a clear plastic bag and leave the bottle in the bag.
- As we move indoors on October 4, we will provide you with an update on the protocols for the Pickering Soccer Centre.
We thank you in advance for your support of the above. If we all do our part it will be in the best interests of everyone!
An update regarding uniform distribution and the schedule – times and fields – for Sunday, September 13 will be sent to you via email towards the end of the week.