Oct 8, 2020
With the current increase in Covid-19 cases and directives from Regional Medical and District governing bodies recommending a reduction in interactions, we will be reevaluating our plans to continue with the Drop In Soccer program.
As of today, the Drop In Soccer program has been postponed and the start date is as yet unknown. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will post more information if and when we have a clear resumption date
Please visit our Community page for program updates.