Here's a summary of what to expect on photo day:
- players and coaches line up to get their photo taken
- families that already pre-ordered online can just line up, get their photo taken and leave
- families that just want the league provided memory mate can just line up, get their photo taken and leave
- families that want to order additional prints and prefer submitting a traditional order form can line up, get their photo taken and then line up at the sales booth
- we barcode every player so there is no need to have order forms handed to the photographer (we match up the barcoded photos to the respective orders)
If you would like to purchase extra photos please line up at the sales booth following the players photo being taken. If you just want the league provided print or already pre-ordered online then skip the sales booth and enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
Picture Day Photography is proud to represent your association as the official league photographer.
LINK TO ORDER FORM PDF
- Please visit www.pictureday.ca and click on Order Online
- Select Sports Teams and current season and your league name
- Order & pay securely online and skip the sales booth completely on photo day
- We will have a copy of your online order on photo day
ORDER ON PHOTO DAY
- Print out the order form and fill out player info
- Select your desired packages and write down the codes
- We will have samples on display to help you decide on your package selection
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Full uniform
WHO NEEDS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN?
- ALL members of the coaching staff
- ALL players (even if they are NOT ordering any packages)
- Players AND coaches are to be dressed and lined up at the designated time
- We will take ONE POSE of each coaching staff member
- We will take ONE POSE of each player
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM PICTURE?
- We do not take a traditional posed team picture
- Team picture will be created from the individual portraits
Please feel free to call us toll-free at 1.855.999.3001 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!